Join Us At Our Walnutport Location
Here’s a look at what we have to offer at our Country Retreat location and so you can plan for your best winery experience.
Guided Wine Bar Tasting Experience
Currently on hold due to Covid-19
5-one ounce tastings of your selection from our portfolio of wines. One of our enthusiastic wine educators will guide you through your wine journey.
Choose 5-one ounce pours from our wine list.
Self-Guided Tasting Prix Fixe
Find the list too overwhelming? Our winemaker has hand selected a tasting for you! Choose either Bold, Fresh or Sweet, where each includes a selection of our most popular varieties.
Create your own flight. Choose 4 wines 3 ounce pour each.
Wine by the Glass
We offer wine by the glass for onsite consumption. Bottles are to-go only.
Spirits and Brew
We offer a selection of hand crafted cocktails and local craft beer.
We offer light fare. Our current menu can be found here.
Packaged snacks (such as bagged chips, pretzels or peanuts) are welcome, but no other outside food is permitted with the exception of those with food allergies/restrictions and celebration cakes. There is a $5 cake service fee for up to 8 guests and $10 for service of 9 or more. We will provide a cake knife, disposable plates and forks.
Inside the Winery: While we do have seating inside the winery, please understand we are not a large venue. We may or may not be able to accommodate guests without reservations. If you have a large group or special needs please see our reservation information.
Outside the Winery: We offer outdoor seating weather permitting. Same reservations policies as indoor apply.
All of our indoor and outdoor space is limited and we respectfully ask that 8 or more guests make a reservation. See below for our reservation options.
- Standard Reservation Any size up to 8 people: $20 reservation deposit guarantees your table for 90 minutes (this type of reservation is not required, but it will guarantee you a table)
- Group Reservations 9-16 people: $25 reservation fee (non-refundable) & 20% gratuity includes a dedicated staff member and your table for 90 minutes
- Group Wine Tastings 8-16 people, includes a self guided prix fixe wine tasting and a table for 90 minutes
- 17 plus Group Wine Tasting Self Guided prix fixe wine tasting at a dedicated day/time*
- Private events Contact email@example.com for more information.
All reservations of less than 17 people must be made online here.
*For groups of 17 or more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a time.
FIND US IN WALNUTPORT, PA
Our original location opened in 2014 in the beautiful countryside of Lehigh Township just outside Northampton, PA. Our tasting room is housed in a beautiful 1837 German style stone bank barn.